After several months of development by Nexess Software teams, we are very pleased to announce the release of NexCap ® IOT platform 2.0 version.
We have developed new advanced modules to support our customers in their digital transformation. From a traceability platform, NexCap® becomes an IOT platform and allows to cover new use cases.
With a new architecture, NexCap provides new tools to enable manufacturers / partners to develop their own IOT applications, to evaluate their gains quickly with less effort.
The web-based monitoring platform has also been redesigned, offering more possibilities for users to configure the processing and display the data.
List of innovations and developments:
- Development Platform Module: APIs and tools for IOT application development based on NexCap®
- Data Exchange Module: easy interface for exchanging data between NexCap® and a third-party application
- Web manager Module: new ergonomics more visual and configurable by the user (material properties, configuration of alerts, notification mails, control form, display mode, filters, columns, etc.)
- Big Data analytics module: dashboard with follow-up indicators and user-relevant / customizable statistics (widgets, pie charts, histograms, charts …)
- Multi-Site architecture: a single server application, a common repository, a global or sectoral administration, a partitioning of data between each sector.
- SaaS hosting: choosing this hosting for the IOT NexCap® platform provide timeliness, flexibility and efficiency to the company by proposing a new way of working through mobility, continuous data synchronization and real time accessibility from a simple web browser. SaaS hosting also allows the company to be free from any constraints of installation, updating or technical maintenance.